2003 SUZUKI AERIO 2.0 ENGINE MOTOR ASSEMBLY 6TH DIGIT 201K MILES OEM
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
2003 SUZUKI AERIO 2.0 ENGINE MOTOR ASSEMBLY 6TH DIGIT 201K MILES OEM For Sale
If you’re in the marketplace for locating a quality second-hand Suzuki engine for sale, look no further than Used Engine Finder. We will allow you to promptly contact a a community of Suzuki autowreckers and engine importers, so you can find the best bargain for the best 2nd hand engine to meet your needs.
With Used Engine Finder, you don’t need to spend time shopping around. We only require information regarding what you need, and our junk yardswill get back to you with quotations. And since we deal directly with them, you can be certain you’re getting the very best price.
Look for your ideal Suzuki engine using Used Engine Finder now!
- Save time and money by using Used Engine Finder to discover the best replacement motor.
- Get several offers from our trustworthy salvage yards.
- The greatest prices may be acquired by dealing direct with engine retailers.
- Find engines for any and all automobiles, regardless of model.
Watch this before buying a Used Engine!
If you’re considering buying a used engine, it’s important to know what to look for to avoid any potential problems. A thorough inspection can help you identify any issues before you make your purchase. This video provides valuable tips on what to look for when buying a used engine to ensure it’s in good condition.
Overview of 2003 Suzuki AerioThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio is a compact car introduced in 2001. It has two body styles: a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. The car is known for its fuel efficiency, reliability, and affordability.
Engine TypeThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio is a gas-powered car that runs on gasoline. Gasoline engines are popular because they offer good performance, are widely available, and are relatively affordable compared to other engine types.
TransmissionThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio comes with a 5-speed manual transmission. A manual transmission is a type of gearbox requiring the driver to shift gears using a clutch pedal and a shift lever manually. Manual transmissions are typically more fuel-efficient than automatic transmissions and can offer better performance, but they can also be more challenging to operate.
Drive TypeThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio has a front-wheel drive system. Front-wheel drive means the engine's power is delivered to the front wheels, propelling the car forward. This type of drive system is typically more efficient and offers better handling than rear-wheel drive, especially in wet or slippery conditions.
CylindersThe engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio is an inline 4-cylinder engine. This means four cylinders are arranged in a line, with each cylinder's piston moving up and down in a sequence to produce power. Inline 4-cylinder engines are standard in smaller cars and are known for their fuel efficiency and good balance between power and weight.
Total SeatingThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio has a total seating capacity of 5 people. This is a common seating capacity for compact cars like the Suzuki Aerio.
Basic WarrantyThe basic warranty for the 2003 Suzuki Aerio covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship and is intended to give buyers peace of mind when purchasing a new car.
Fuel TypeThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio uses regular unleaded gasoline. This type of fuel is widely available and relatively affordable, making it a popular choice for cars like the Suzuki Aerio.
Fuel & MPGThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio gets 23 miles per gallon (MPG) in the city and 29 MPG on the highway, resulting in a combined MPG of 25. This means that the car can travel 303.6 miles in the city and 382.8 miles on the highway on a single tank of gas, which has a capacity of 13.2 gallons. This level of fuel efficiency is typical for a compact car like the Suzuki Aerio.
EngineThe engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio is a 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine. This means that the engine's displacement is 2.0 liters, which is the total volume of all the cylinders. The larger the displacement, the more power the engine can produce.
Base Engine SizeThe base engine size of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio is 2.0L. The base engine is the standard engine that comes with the car, and is typically the smallest and least powerful engine option.
HorsepowerThe engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio produces 145 horsepower at 5,700 revolutions per minute (RPM). Horsepower measures an engine's power output and is often used to compare different engines or cars.
TorqueThe 2003 Suzuki Aerio generates 136 lb-ft of torque at 3,000 RPM. Torque is a measure of an engine's twisting force and is important for accelerating the car from a stop or climbing hills.
ValvesThe engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio has 16 valves. Valves control the flow of air and fuel and the exhaust gases in and out of the cylinders, and are an important part of an engine's performance.
Cam TypeThe cam type used in the engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio is a double overhead cam (DOHC). A DOHC engine has two camshafts, one for the intake valves and one for the exhaust valves. This allows for more precise control over the engine's valve timing and helps improve its performance.
ConclusionIn conclusion, the 2003 Suzuki Aerio is a compact car equipped with a gas-powered inline 4-cylinder engine, a 5-speed manual transmission, and front-wheel drive. Its engine produces 145 horsepower and 136 lb-ft of torque and is equipped with a double overhead cam (DOHC) and 16 valves. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and a basic warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. Its fuel efficiency is rated at 25 combined MPG, with 23 MPG in the city and 29 MPG on the highway.
- What is the fuel economy of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio gets 25 miles per gallon (MPG) combined, with 23 MPG in the city and 29 MPG on the highway.
- How many valves does the engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio have?
- The engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio has 16 valves.
- What is the seating capacity of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio can seat up to 5 people.
- What is the warranty for the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The basic warranty for the 2003 Suzuki Aerio covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- What is the horsepower of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio produces 145 horsepower at 5,700 RPM.
- What is the torque of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio generates 136 lb-ft of torque at 3,000 RPM.
- What type of cam does the engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio use?
- The engine of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio uses a double overhead cam (DOHC).
- What type of fuel does the 2003 Suzuki Aerio use?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio uses regular unleaded gasoline.
- What is the range of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio on a single gas tank?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio can travel up to 303.6 miles in the city and 382.8 miles on the highway on a single gas tank.
- What is the transmission type of the 2003 Suzuki Aerio?
- The 2003 Suzuki Aerio comes with a 5-speed manual transmission.