This engine was created to be a stock alternative to 1987-1995 C / K-Series TBI pickup trucks with 7,200 GVW (or lesser) and VIN code K and it is authorized to use in California for such applications. The following motor isn’t created, nor meant to be utilized in any sea applications. Motors installed in automobiles registered and usually operated outside Usa hold no guarantee. Direct from Chevy Performance are these types of GM Good wrench substitute engines. 5.7L/350 child. used for 1987-95 Chevy/GMC vehicles with 350 VIN code “K” engines as much as 7,200 GVRW. They are 2-bolt mains with one-piece rear seal factory replacement crate engines.
- GM Parts Engines 5.7L Gen I
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Legal for sale and use in California
- Not meant for any marine applications
- 2-bolt mains plus a one-piece rear seal
- 350 cubic inch
- Engine Number: 12568758