1989-1992 Toyota MR2 2nd Gen 3SGTE Engine 5 Speed M/T LSD Turbo 2.0L SW20 JDM
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
1989-1992 Toyota MR2 2nd Gen 3SGTE Engine 5 Speed M/T LSD Turbo 2.0L SW20 JDM For Sale
Used Engine Finder is the best location to discover a high-quality used Toyota engine for sale. We allow anyone to speak to a collection of Toyota dismantlers and engine importers without delay, to receive the very best deal for the ideal replacement motor.
With Used Engine Finder, you needn’t waste time shopping around. Just let us know what you’re looking for and our engine suppliers will answer with several quotations. Our direct relationship with the dealer helps to ensure that we are able to provide you with the perfect prices.
So don’t throw away anymore time and use Used Engine Finder to find the best engine for your Toyota.
- When looking for a substitute motor, save time and money by utilizing Used Engine Finder.
- Get many bids from our reputable sellers.
- Deal directly with engine suppliers, making certain you receive the best price.
- Locate engines for all models and makes of automobiles.
Watch this before buying a Used Engine!
If you’re considering buying a used engine, it’s important to know what to look for to avoid any potential problems. A thorough inspection can help you identify any issues before you make your purchase. This video provides valuable tips on what to look for when buying a used engine to ensure it’s in good condition.
The Ultimate Guide to the 3SGTE EngineIf you are a car enthusiast, chances are you have heard of the 3SGTE engine. Known for its high-performance capabilities and reliability, the 3SGTE engine has become a popular choice for many car enthusiasts. In this article, we will dive deep into everything you need to know about the 3SGTE engine. From its history and specifications to its modifications and upgrades, we have got you covered.
History of the 3SGTE EngineThe 3SGTE engine was first introduced in 1986 by Toyota as a high-performance engine for the Toyota Celica GT-Four. Over the years, the engine has undergone several updates and modifications to improve its performance and reliability. Today, the 3SGTE engine is a popular choice for many Toyota models, including the MR2, Caldina, and the Celica.
Specifications of the 3SGTE EngineThe 3SGTE engine is a four-cylinder engine that features a dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) design. The engine has a displacement of 2.0 liters and is capable of producing up to 250 horsepower and 220 lb-ft of torque. It also features an intercooled turbocharger system that helps to increase its power output. The 3SGTE engine has a compression ratio of 8.5:1 and uses a sequential fuel injection system.
Modifications and Upgrades for the 3SGTE EngineOne of the reasons why the 3SGTE engine is so popular among car enthusiasts is its potential for modifications and upgrades. There are several modifications and upgrades that you can make to the 3SGTE engine to increase its performance and reliability. Some popular modifications include upgrading the turbocharger, installing an aftermarket exhaust system, and upgrading the fuel injectors. Other modifications include installing a performance camshaft, upgrading the engine management system, and installing a high-performance clutch.
Maintenance for the 3SGTE EngineTo ensure that your 3SGTE engine performs at its best, it is important to perform regular maintenance. Some essential maintenance tasks include changing the engine oil and filter, replacing the air filter, and checking the spark plugs. It is also important to check the engine's timing belt regularly and replace it when necessary.
Common Issues with the 3SGTE EngineLike any engine, the 3SGTE engine is not without its issues. Some common issues that you may encounter include oil leaks, head gasket failures, and turbocharger failures. It is important to address these issues as soon as possible to prevent further damage to the engine.
ConclusionThe 3SGTE engine is a high-performance engine that has become a popular choice for many car enthusiasts. Its specifications and potential for modifications and upgrades make it an attractive option for those looking to increase their car's performance. However, it is important to perform regular maintenance and address any issues as soon as possible to keep the engine running smoothly.
- What is the maximum horsepower that the 3SGTE engine can produce?
- The 3SGTE engine is capable of producing up to 250 horsepower.
- What Toyota models are compatible with the 3SGTE engine?
- The 3SGTE engine is compatible with several Toyota models, including the MR2, Caldina, and the Celica.
- What are some popular modifications for the 3SGTE engine?
- Some popular modifications include upgrading the turbocharger, installing an aftermarket exhaust system, and upgrading the fuel injectors.
- What are some common issues with the 3SGTE engine?
- Some common issues include oil leaks, head gasket failures, and turbocharger
- How often should I perform maintenance on my 3SGTE engine?
- Regular maintenance should be performed on the 3SGTE engine, including changing the oil and filter, replacing the air filter, and checking the spark plugs. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for specific maintenance intervals.
- Can I install a high-performance clutch on my 3SGTE engine?
- Yes, installing a high-performance clutch is a popular modification for the 3SGTE engine. It can improve the engine's performance and handling.
- What is the compression ratio of the 3SGTE engine?
- The 3SGTE engine has a compression ratio of 8.5:1.
- Can I upgrade the engine management system on my 3SGTE engine?
- Yes, upgrading the engine management system is a popular modification for the 3SGTE engine. It can help to optimize the engine's performance and efficiency.
- How can I prevent oil leaks in my 3SGTE engine?
- Regular maintenance and inspections can help to prevent oil leaks in the 3SGTE engine. It is also important to use high-quality engine oil and to replace any worn or damaged gaskets or seals.
- Is the 3SGTE engine reliable?
- Yes, the 3SGTE engine is known for its reliability, especially when proper maintenance is performed regularly. However, like any engine, it is not immune to issues and should be inspected and addressed as needed.