Engine 6.2L VIN 2 8th Digit Opt L9H Fits 09-13 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 695830
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
Engine 6.2L VIN 2 8th Digit Opt L9H Fits 09-13 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 695830 For Sale
It’s not hard to get an good second hand Cadillac motor for sale at Used Engine Finder. We make it possible for anyone to speak to a collection of Cadillac dismantlers and engine importers immediately, to get the greatest bargain on the ideal replacement engine.
With Used Engine Finder, you needn’t waste time shopping around. Only let us know what you want and our sellers will answer with several quotations. You can be sure you’re getting the best price since we work directly with them.
So don’t hold out any more, find your ideal motor today with Used Engine Finder.
- When looking for an alternative motor, save time and money by utilizing Used Engine Finder.
- Get several bids from our reliable vendors.
- By negotiating directly with engine manufacturers, you can be certain you’re getting the lowest price feasible.
- You may find motors for just about any and all vehicles right here.
Watch this before buying a Used Engine!
If you’re considering buying a used engine, it’s important to know what to look for to avoid any potential problems. A thorough inspection can help you identify any issues before you make your purchase. This video provides valuable tips on what to look for when buying a used engine to ensure it’s in good condition.
The Ultimate Guide to L9H Engines: Everything You Need to KnowIf you are looking for a powerful and reliable engine, you may have heard of the L9H engine. This engine has become increasingly popular among car enthusiasts due to its impressive performance and efficiency. In this article, we will explore the L9H engine in-depth, including its features, specifications, benefits, and drawbacks.
What is an L9H Engine?The L9H engine is a V8 engine produced by General Motors. It was first introduced in 2007 and is part of the GM Small Block engine family. The L9H engine is commonly used in trucks and SUVs such as the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, and Suburban, as well as the GMC Sierra and Yukon.
Features and SpecificationsThe L9H engine is a 6.2-liter V8 engine that generates up to 403 horsepower and 417 lb-ft of torque. It has a cast aluminum block, with a bore and stroke of 4.06 inches and 3.62 inches, respectively. The engine uses an overhead valve (OHV) design with two valves per cylinder and variable valve timing (VVT). It also features active fuel management (AFM) technology, which allows the engine to switch between eight and four cylinders for improved fuel efficiency. The L9H engine has a compression ratio of 10.5:1 and a redline of 6000 RPM. It uses sequential fuel injection and an electronic throttle control system for improved performance and responsiveness.
Benefits of L9H EngineThe L9H engine offers several benefits that make it a popular choice among car enthusiasts. Some of the benefits of the L9H engine include:
- High performance: The L9H engine is known for its impressive performance and power output. It delivers smooth and consistent power, making it ideal for towing and hauling heavy loads.
- Fuel efficiency: The L9H engine features AFM technology, which allows it to switch between eight and four cylinders depending on the driving conditions. This helps to improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Durability and reliability: The L9H engine has a robust design that makes it highly durable and reliable. It is built to withstand heavy use and extreme conditions, making it ideal for rugged off-road driving.
- Easy maintenance: The L9H engine is easy to maintain, with simple and straightforward components that are easy to access and replace. This helps to reduce maintenance costs and ensure optimal performance.
Drawbacks of L9H EngineWhile the L9H engine offers several benefits, it also has some drawbacks that should be considered. Some of the drawbacks of the L9H engine include:
- Cost: The L9H engine is relatively expensive, which may make it less accessible for budget-conscious car buyers.
- Weight: The L9H engine is relatively heavy, which may impact the overall weight and handling of the vehicle.
- Limited applications: The L9H engine is primarily used in trucks and SUVs, which may limit its appeal for car buyers looking for a more versatile engine.
ConclusionThe L9H engine is a powerful and reliable engine that offers several benefits for car enthusiasts. It is known for its impressive performance, fuel efficiency, durability, and easy maintenance. However, it also has some drawbacks, including its cost, weight, and limited applications. Overall, the L9H engine is an excellent choice for those looking for a powerful and reliable engine for their trucks or SUVs.
- What vehicles use the L9H engine?
- The L9H engine is commonly used in trucks and SUVs such as the Chevrolet
- What is the horsepower and torque of the L9H engine?
- The L9H engine generates up to 403 horsepower and 417 lb-ft of torque.
- What is AFM technology?
- AFM technology is active fuel management, which allows the engine to switch between eight and four cylinders for improved fuel efficiency.
- What is VVT technology?
- VVT technology is variable valve timing, which adjusts the timing of the engine's valves to optimize performance and fuel efficiency.
- Is the L9H engine easy to maintain?
- Yes, the L9H engine is easy to maintain, with simple and straightforward components that are easy to access and replace.